The date The date

Nice use of colours here, you did a really good job with the backgrounds. Everything looked crisp and the characters read well, I really liked it.

"Money Maker!" "Money Maker!"

Insanely fun to watch, can't stop replaying it

The amount of detail and fluidity is staggering, really hoping we see the full song done

The Eidolon The Eidolon

3rd place? What a shame. You had a great style going on, and the environments like the bar and the interior of the spacecraft were very well drawn. I also enjoyed the story which was both mystifying and sad. All in all great work.

I Want Waffles I Want Waffles

The animation was really appealing and well done, despite what people say. I really like all the poses you went for, and it really added to the cuteness.

Toon Train Coolab Toon Train Coolab

Great idea with hilarious results. I can only imagine how fun it must have been for each collaborator to continue the story in any way they wanted, no matter how ridiculous. Only makes me wish I could have been a part of it, ha

Calumn & Castello Calumn & Castello

For a second try, this is really something, especially for frame by frame! You have a distinctive style and cute characters that work really well in motion, knitted together into a in interesting story of what I can only describe as dreams vs nightmares. Castello and the shadow monsters in particular all have really interesting designs, and the attention to detail to backgrounds and special effects are top notch and really adds depth to the film.

Overall great short animation which really suits the Owl City track that you chose for it, I hope to see more from you!

MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs MH: Poached Wyvern Eggs

Those were some really smooth animations! I really like the style, too.

I can relate to the humor (especially the load from one area to the next just after escaping from danger) as I've played Tri to death. Got a chuckle out of me, nice one.

Hello. Hello.

Pretty!

I really liked the the visual effects and different animation techniques you used here. Had a very unique style to it. Very nice artistic piece, well done.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Jack of all trades.

I was very impressed with how many different cartoon styles you managed to fit into such a short space of time and how well you pulled them off. Was really fun to watch them all together, great work. :)

Where are the Dinosaurs? Where are the Dinosaurs?

Aha.

Wish I knew about the collab sooner, I would've signed up for it. Found this very entertaining and enjoyed the style, well done. :)